Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Stephen Bartley writes about poker and gambling. His passions away from work and family are horse racing, tea, drink and politics. Having escaped London, a world that involved double locks and baseball bats hidden by the door, Stephen moved with his partner, step-daughter and young son to Whitstable, a seaside town in Kent, where he resides in a coastal fortress with astonishing fields of fire. That makes it good for nights in, watching American racing, drinking cocktails and getting early nights.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Can you still buy Shake n' Vac?

I may need some...

Do they still make it? I remember he ads in the eighties. A homely woman dancing around a living room talking to camera and then breaking into song. But working from home can do that to you...

I have to get rid of the smoke smell in the carpet before I leave the flat. I didn't realise there was one but as a smoker I'm immune from this it seems. But it's there, apparently, even though I'm hanging further out the window to smoke these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home