Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Stephen Bartley writes about poker and gambling. His passions away from work and family are horse racing, tea, drink and politics. Having escaped London, a world that involved double locks and baseball bats hidden by the door, Stephen moved with his partner, step-daughter and young son to Whitstable, a seaside town in Kent, where he resides in a coastal fortress with astonishing fields of fire. That makes it good for nights in, watching American racing, drinking cocktails and getting early nights.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Send Help

I'd like to say the corporate writing is going well. But the fact I'm writing this instead should give some clue as to how this nightmare is taking shape.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon typing as many different variations of "Corporate Writing - How to" into Google. Today the plan has changed slightly, and I'm Google searching "Corporate Writing - Support Groups". I'm in trouble. Things could turn very bad.

I blame my boss. He was far too confident when he announced in a meeting "Stephen will do all the writing." Or was it me? With my stock answer, "no problem".

So I looked up some long words that I don't understand and am trying to use at least two in each sentence. Maybe I should confess...

Smoking Update: I'll quit tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home