Name:
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Stephen Bartley writes about poker and gambling. His passions away from work and family are horse racing, tea, drink and politics. Having escaped London, a world that involved double locks and baseball bats hidden by the door, Stephen moved with his partner, step-daughter and young son to Whitstable, a seaside town in Kent, where he resides in a coastal fortress with astonishing fields of fire. That makes it good for nights in, watching American racing, drinking cocktails and getting early nights.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Cold Cures

I'm prepared to try anything today. I have to get rid of this cold. So any kind of mythical cure, mixed in with conventional chemical cures are welcome. If it has ever shown a shade of success I want to know about it.

I'm drinking orange juice, eating vitamin C tablets like fruit pastiles and intend to nip to the shop any second to buy those weapons grade capsules than can either wipe out a village or suck any moisture out of your head in less than an hour. The kind of tablets where the chemist uncomfortably checks over both shoulders before he hands them over. Dammit, they know there's a cure! Give the people the drugs! I don't care if it leaves my sinuses carpeted at the end of the day. I have to be healthy.

I also hear Brandy is good in these circumstances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home